terms of service
Workshops are scheduled seasonally and are added on a rolling basis. Please check our website for up to date information.
Advanced registration is necessary. Facilitators, class times, and class dates are subject to change. To register for a class, students must pay in full at the time of enrollment.
Cancellation Policy (applies to workshop registration after June 1, 2016)
Due to our small workshop size and as a courtesy to students and our workshop facilitators, please check your calendar before booking a class. Workshop fees are non-refundable.
If you find you are unable to attend a workshop, there are a few options:
- You may transfer the spot to someone else. Please let us know at least 48 hours before the workshop if this is the case and provide us with that person's name and contact information (e.g. phone number, e-mail); OR
- Let us know at least 14 days before the workshop if you can't make it, in which case we can transfer you to another workshop on the same topic at a later date. We can only accommodate this once per participant. OR
- In the event of family bereavement or medical emergency, please let us know and credit of your enrollment fee may be issued with 24-hour notice.
If We Cancel or Reschedule a Class
Most workshops offered must have a minimum of 4 students registered. In the event a workshop does not receive sufficient enrollment, it may be canceled. Students will be notified at least 24 hours prior to the start of the class.
In the event of a cancellation by Possible Worlds, students can either choose (a) to reschedule their spot for another date or (b) to be be refunded within 5 business days.
Possible Worlds reserves the right to change instructors without prior notification, and to change workshop location and meeting times by up to an hour with 24 hours.
I understand that by:
- Participating in classes, events and/or workshops offered by Possible Worlds
- Using facilities, studios, labs, and materials offered by Possible Worlds
I agree to take on full responsibility for any risks, damages, injuries, known or unknown, for bodily and/or personal property, which I might incur, including but not limited to:
- Any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property and/or equipment that I bring to a Possible Worlds activity, or generate/create in any area related to the space being used for a Possible Worlds activity;
- Any bodily injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in any class, workshop, or program on property being used by Possible Worlds;
- Any bodily injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of using any machine or equipment owned by or incurred on property being used by Possible Worlds
I also agree to voluntarily waive any claim that I, my heirs, or legal representatives may have against Possible Worlds, its instructors, staff, or owners for any damage, damages, injuries, known or unknown, incurred bodily and/or/on personal property.
I consent that Possible Worlds has full and unrestricted publishing and use rights for any photographs (digital or print) taken on property being used by Possible Worlds staff or volunteers, in which my image or any of my materials or art, either brought in or created/generated at a Possible Worlds activity, appears. I hereby release, discharge, and agree to hold harmless Possible Worlds from any liability by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the taking of said picture or in any subsequent processing thereof, as well as any publication thereof, including without limitation any claims for libel or invasion of privacy.